These wooden Domino Blocks can be stacked, sorted and arranged in any creative way a child thinks. Set them up and knock them down in a domino race too! Watch how they tumble down. Children develop fine motor skills, learn colors, and start seeing cause and effects. Use with other construction block sets too.
- All PlanToys products are crafted using natural rubber wood from rubber trees that no longer produce latex.
- To enhance the durability of rubber wood, PlanToys uses a chemical-free and kiln-drying process
- PlanWood is an eco-friendly material that is a result of grinding surplus sawdust and wood chips from production - no plastic contamination.
- PlanToys products are free from toxins. They use a certified E-Zero glue that is formaldehyde-free and absent of harmful
- PlanToys prohibit the use of chemical dyes containing lead or other heavy metals.
- Plant-based inks are used for their printed materials.
- PlanToys rubber toys are made using 100% natural rubber and the safest formulas for children, toy makers, and the planet.
- Alongside rubber wood, they also use like fabric, recycled paper, and rope.
- The toys are made using eco-friendly processes in every single step of production
- All PlanWood and PlanToys products exceed the ASTM and EN71 International Toy Safety Standards
Includes: 22 wooden pieces
Dimensions: 7.87 x 7.87 x 5.08 cm
Domino block size: 0.7 x 1.4 x 0.3 inches
After playing, clean with water or a damp cloth then dry thoroughly. Do not soak toys in water for over 24 hours. Do not use any cleaning products on toys. Keep toys in a dry condition, avoid high temperature and direct sunlight, especially any toys that contain a rubber part.
Recommended age: 3-99 years