Easter bunnies vegan tattoos feature different bunnies beautifully llustrated by the talented Andrea Hild.
NUUKK tattoos must be the cutest of all children's tattoos! Perfect as party giveways, or any eco-friendly and themed parties!
Made in Austria by talented commissioned illustrators, nuukk set of organic tattoos allow for a wider range of unique styles. They are also fully vegan and dermatalogically safe.
They are water transfer safe and compostable. These tattoos are not only super easy to use, but are also suitable for decorating eggs as the shell can be disposed of in the organic waste as usual.
- Vegan and dermatologically tested
- Unique designs by illustrators
- Water transfer and compostable
- Packed in a card made from recycled paper
- Encourages curiosity about our world
- Engages creative play
- Eco-Friendly and plastic free
- Clean and dry the skin area where you would like to apply it.
- Remove the surface protection on the front.
- Press the image side on the skin.
- Moisten the tattoo with a wet sponge or cloth.
- Carefully remove the paper after app. 20 seconds.
- Let it dry, do not pat it dry.
Do not apply it onto scarred or open skin, mucous membrane, lips, tongue or eyes. Tattoos can be easily removed with cream or baby oil.
NUUKK tattoos are vegan, non-toxic and packaged in an environmentally friendly aka plastic free.
Includes: easy-to-use instructions
Style: Easter Bunnies
Product dimensions: 14.8 x 10.5 x 0.1 cm
Package dimensions: 14.8 x 10.5 x 0.1 cm
Material: Vegan water transfer tattoos
Store in dry place, protect from extreme heat and cold.
Recommended age: 2 years +