Swimshorts with UPF50+ protection. Beach & Bandits believes that UPF50+ sun-protective threads can be cool and sun-safe at the same time.
Beach & Bandits swimwear is all created using a high quality fabric that has a natural sun blocking ability because of the tightness of weave in the fabric.
· UPF 50+ fabric blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
· Quick drying, lightweight and breathable
· Flexible and comfortable
· Flat-lock stitching to prevent rubbing against skin
· YKK chest-zip
· OEKO-TEX® certification
Sizes: S, M, L, XL (see size chart)
Material: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
· Rinse well in cool water after use.
· Hand wash only.
· Use lukewarm water with a mild detergent.
· Gently knead the garment and rinse thoroughly with cool, clear water.
· Do not spin dry, bleach, soak, iron, dry clean, pack or store when wet.
· Air dry on a flat surface or drying rack in shade to retain maximum shape and flexibility.
· Be careful with rough surfaces, such as concrete and swimming pool edges as these may damage the garment.
· Because of the tight weave of the fabric, sand can easily be trapped. Remove all sand grains by rinsing your garment or carefully stretch
Recommended age: 2-8 years
Beach & Bandits Size Chart
Beach & Bandits garments are sized to fit snuggly and provide a second skin for the body, a protective skin. If the garment fits well, your little wild child will quickly forget they are wearing it, will not get cold or uncomfortable when they come out of the water and will happily keep the garment on all day.
Beach & Bandits recommend sizing up if your child is in between sizes.