The Wobbel Decks are the perfect companion for the Wobbel XL. Made from soft, velvety fabric and durable foam that is washable. They come in 4 beautiful colors giving you the option to match your kids room style and decor.
Combine the Wobbel Deck with a Wobbel Pillow for the ultimate chill.
The deck is made of OEKO-TEX fabric with water-based ink and is CFC free. The products have been made entirely in the EU with fair production.
Colors: Floral, Oatmeal, Ocher, Olive
Dimensions: 115 x 40 cm
Weight: 1.5 kgs
The Here are some tips to keep your Wobbel® Deck® or Pillow® beautiful as long as possible:
- Single stains can be dabbed, not rubbed, carefully with lukewarm soapy water. Don’t dry in the sun and don’t use a dryer.
- The covers of the Wobbel® Deck® and Pillow® are washable in lukewarm water up to 30 degrees in the washing machine. Let them dry laying flat and don’t use a dryer.
- You can iron your Deck® and Pillow® covers on low heat if needed.
- After washing the covers of the Deck® or Pillow® can look like they have shrunk a bit. No need to worry. They will come back to their original form during use.
Recommended age: 3 years +
- Keep Wobbel® Deck® and Pillow® away from fire and heat sources.
- The Wobbel®, the Deck® and the Pillow® are not toys.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months old. Small parts could come loose.
- Never let your children put the elastic bands around their head or neck.
- Make sure they don’t remove the foam from the cover and don’t let them play with the zipper.
- If wear or tear occurs, put the product away from your child and contact us.
- The Wobbel®, the Wobbel® Deck® and the Wobbel® Pillow® are not a bed or crib. Don’t let your child sleep in or on it.
- Make sure your child always uses Wobbel® products under adult supervision.
- When the deck lays in the Wobbel® there is a chance of slipping when standing or walking on it. Only use the Wobbel Deck® to lay or sit in the Wobbel® and carefully step out.
- Always use both elastic bands to attach the Deck® for the Original or XL to the board to prevent slipping.